The dictionary of Kaz describes Elevation like this:
- An emotional state experienced when witnessing incredible acts of greatness.
- The act of rising up.
- The process of becoming the highest and greatest version of yourself.
The ELEVATION Soul Sanctuary
What is it?
An intimate, exclusive collective of conscious folk who are truly ready for change in some or all aspects of their life. A conscious collective of souls who come together, and be their own experiment for a FULL YEAR.
We start off with a deep dive, week long Soul Sanctuary in the incredible venue, High Wards, Gartocharn, Loch Lomond, Scotland, on 1st December 2023. This is where we establish the foundations for the peer mentor group.
We then return back to our everyday lives as our new elevated selves on 8th December, but the Sanctuary we create doesn’t end there. After spending a week in person, we commit to connecting online once a month, and to support, motivate, and help elevate each other until December 2024.
How much does it cost?
Yes, this sounds like something you’d love, but how much is it? Should you even bother reading the rest?
I’ll save you scrolling to the bottom.
It’s from £999 – £1298, depending on your accommodation choice, and availability. That’s for the whole year, including the week long event.
I’ve been to events, and on retreats before, what makes this one different?
Let me ask you this. When you returned from the event, changed in some way, did you manage to hold onto that inspiration and motivation for an extended period of time, once you returned home? If the answer is ‘not as much as I would have like to’, then it’s likely that when you returned to your everyday environment, surrounded by people who represent the familiarity of the OLD thoughts, ideas, beliefs and behaviours of the person you were BEFORE the event, you defaulted to the OLD PROGRAMMING.
The difference is this: you are subscribing to participate in a year long program that will continue to keep you remembering to choose differently, to act differently, consistently.
For a full year, we will all be supporting each other to take action on our own behalf. You won’t be in it alone. You will always have your Soul Tribe to realign with frequently.
Whatever changes need to occur in your life, career, relationships, health, confidence, or otherwise, you’ll make them individually.. but TOGETHER.
Days until our week long soul sanctuary
- Own bed, sharing a room £1111 : £111.10 monthly
- 2 people, sharing a double bedroom £999 each, £1998 total, £199.80 monthly (£99.90each per month)
- Sole occupancy, own bedroom £1298 : £129.80 monthly
Pay in instalments with PayPal, or if you want to help my small business out, please set up a standing order (contact me for bank details)
While we were away at our first week long soul sanctuary immersion, becoming more aware of ourselves, and the spells and programs we’ve been under, a lovely song was shared from the Advanced Student community, Amy Macclain, a woman I sat on the steps outside of London Excel at a Dr Joe Dispenza event a month earlier, and watched/listened in the sunshine on our lunch break, as she shared her truth and her music with us.
When I listened to this song “Everyday”, the lyrics PERFECTLY resonated with the vibe of the group, so the next morning, I shared with the group. By the end, we were singing along, and it became our theme song. Amy kindly allowed me to use this song as the background to the photos and videos I captured that week.
I invite you to watch this and share in our joy, love, and freedom as we Elevate…
What Does £1111 Get Me?
A week in High Wards, a beautiful, majestic, venue near Loch Lomond. This place oozes peace, harmony, spaciousness, and community, with beautiful spaces inside and out.
Most meals are included, except for pub lunch. Meals will be freshly prepared, truly nourishing, and you’ll get a recipe book to take home, too.
A full week immersive soul sanctuary in Loch Lomond, Scotland, and 11 monthly calls with focused teaching and support.
Working with the seasons and natural cycles, a focus and ideas to help you stay in flow, taking inspired action on your own behalf
Pay in instalments with PayPal, or if you want to help my small business out, please set up a standing order (contact me for bank details)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A full week dedicated to soul work – with the perfect balance of work, rest and play
- Re-aligning the energy centres / chakras
- Delicious, nutritious, Ayurvedic inspired food for the mind, body, and soul, with a booklet of recipes so you can continue to nourish yourself at home
- An incredible venue, uniquely designed to support the process of moving from survive to THRIVE
- Thought provoking workshops that support you to create your own changes
- To your truth, and your heart
- To the Earth and all that is
- To your loving, conscious clan
- With natural cycles
- With your body, mind, and soul
- The dots between your life experiences and where you are now, and the potential of where you’re going to be
- Cultivate daily joy, motivation, and a love for life
- Take inspired action
- Balance – develop a routine that works for YOU, to support you in everyday life
- With plenty of play time, gift yourself the freedom to get into your creative flow process
- Get your craft on!
- Healthy meals and recipes
- Be your own hero – overcome yourself, held in the safe, sacred soul sanctuary
- Let your soul soar. There is no competition, just a community who work in co-operation with you, and support you fully as you transcend the limitations you perceive.
- For a full year, be your own experiment. It’s easier to stay in the vibration of ease and ascention when you are surrounded by others ready to catch you when your energy dips.
- Elevate your expectations and perceptions around trust – the people who are in this tribe work only from a place of love.
Our home for the week is High Wards, Loch Lomond
In the heart of Loch Lomond, High Wards is nothing short of magnificent. This immense 9 bedroom stately home sits within 98 acres of private estate that merges with the glittering shores of Loch Lomond and the fringes of the newly-established RSPB wetland reserve nearby.
A perfect space, this beautiful place is full of cosy corners for relaxing, and spacious communal spaces for relaxing, socialising, and of course, for our workshops, including the Great Room with its double-height ceilings and picture windows framing stunning views of the lochans and Ben Lomond.
Theres a swimming pool, games room, snugs, and beautiful grounds to explore – and that’s without even going further afield to explore my favourite place on Earth. Scotland is majestic, and there are some stunning places to visit, should you wish in your free time.
Is the “Elevation Soul Sanctuary” a good fit? Does this sound like you?
- You like to serve from the heart. You’re one of life’s givers and ‘do-ers’.
- You have an open heart, and an open mind.
- You act with integrity, and have the ability to be honest with yourself.
- You have little time for ego, and have a great bullshit detector.
- You are willing to take risks, you have a growth mindset, and are motivated to create a life that inspires. You’re not afraid to dip your toe a little outside of your comfort zone.. and sometimes jump fully outside of it with both feet. Especially when you know others have your back and are cheering you on fully.
- You’re appreciative, supportive and compassionate.
- You are aware that there are infinite potentials and possibilities. You celebrate the success of others, and rather than judge or play victim, asking how come life is happening for THEM, you are instead motivated to explore your own
- You are SO ready to step into a life you love, to live with ease, joy, happiness, awe and wonder. You long to be in a state of creation and flow, in harmony with natural order.
- You have little time for fear and negativity, and choose to connect more with a positive, uplifting, and higher-vibe tribe.
- You crave a supportive collective of folk, truly committed to creating lasting change and being the example. Folk who encourage you, acknowledge you, and cheer you on.
- You know you have the skills, passion and potential to live the life you desire, but for whatever reason (lack of consistency, self-limiting beliefs, lack of support, external pressures, expectations) you can’t seem to keep the momentum going.
- You get a buzz out of witnessing great acts of love and kindness, and seeing others happy.
- You often ‘do the work’, are interested and intrigued by new sciences, and know that a week-long soul sanctuary that allows you to make connections (in knowledge and understanding, with others, and to your true essence) would hugely benefit you, giving you clarity to move forward.
- You are willing to be your own experiment for a full year, to step into greatness, to take consistent action on your own behalf, in harmony with natural cycles, and to keep overcoming your old self (your habits, behaviours and beliefs), time and time again.
- You’ve hit that point in life. You are READY to change!
READY TO BOOK?
What are you committing to?
- A year long program that enables you to ELEVATE your life, in any and all aspects and areas you choose.
- A week-long, in person, soul sanctuary in December 2023.
- A monthly online call. Eleven sessions with focus, time for catch up and connection, and ideas and inspiration to keep you on track, working with seasons and cycles, and keeping you in the flow.
- Being part of a living experiment on the power of collective consciousness, intentional practices, surrender, and shared wisdom.
- Allowing and accepting energetic abundance to penetrate your body, mind and soul.
Bruce Lipton talks to me and gives advice about how important the community is for supporting each other to rewrite our programs…
What will the ELEVATION Soul Sanctuary entail?
- On 1st December 2023, we step into our safe, sacred sanctuary, an environment that nurtures our physical wellbeing and mind, and a collective of beautiful humans that nurture us deeply, to the soul.
- Our home for the week is an amazing and beautiful space, surrounded by nature, that allows us to deeply relax, reset, and recharge.
- Over the course of the week, we work through the major energy centres of the body on a physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic level.
- Each day, we remove barriers, set intentions, create, and move through the day as our true selves.
- We begin to reset our circadian rhythm, and develop routines that ensure we work in tune with natural cycles. Working smarter, not harder, and all that jazz!
- Using Ayurvedic inspired wisdom, we sleep, eat, move, and live in a way that supports our highest potential.
- Morning movement, meditation and intention setting.
- An inspirational, thought-provoking program of workshops that allows us the time and space to sift through all that stuff that holds energetic weight, so we can gain clarity and focus.
- Discover, learn about, and eat, delicious, nutritious Ayurvedic inspired food, and how Ayurveda can support your state of wellness.
- Creation time – getting into the creative flow, whether it’s a collaboration with others, or a personal practice, time to create is built into each day.
- Rejuvenation time – time to just ‘be’. Go for a nap, go for a walk outside in nature, visit a local village or beauty spot, or read a book. There’s time for thinking, time for doing and time for being.. in perfect balance.
- Walks available in the surrounding areas.
- Option to add on treatments and healing sessions at an extra cost in your free time, to enhance your experience.
- Daily movement opportunities with Rachael.
- A celebration ceremony on Thursday 7th, embodying our true selves, ready to return home as the upgraded version of yourself.
- An understanding of how to apply Ayurvedic principles to support optimal health, connection to nature and self, and to help achieve a better work, life, play balance.
What will I be required to do for the year that follows the retreat?
Often, people return from events and retreats feeling changed in some way, inspired, motivated by life, and more like their true selves.
However, what tends to happen, is that once you return to your familiar environment, surrounded by familiar people, places, events and scenarios, they take you right back to the old way of being, the old programs and behaviours. You start to fall back into the old ways of thinking and feeling and lose the magic.
What is different about this Soul Sanctuary group, is that the peer mentor group continues. You will leave the week-long sanctuary armed with reminders you can use to re-align, a guide for working with and harnessing the power of nature and its rhythms, and a recipe ebook so you can re-create (and create your own variation) of the stuff your body needs, every day.
What that means, is that you will have a clear guide to focus your year ahead. There will be periods for rest and reflection, and periods for action and engagement throughout the daily, monthly and yearly rhythms.
What it also means, is that using the power of intention, and our collective consciousness, you are empowered to truly ELEVATE your life. You have an Elevation family, all manifesting the best outcomes for you. The Elevation effect means that when we help others to rise, we also rise. The vibration and frequency we are at is more likely to stay high, because we are interconnected, and consistently strive for greatness.
You will leave on 8th December with a focus to take you through to the end of December, when we meet online to connect, reflect, inspire and ease into the next month’s focus. And so it continues, we’re interlinked, all with our own goals in different areas an aspects, but all ‘elevating’, all rising together.
Other than an hour or two every month, there is nothing else for you to find time for, nothing to add to your already busy lives (other than whatever you wish to create time for!).
There will be the opportunity to start paying a monthly subscription in December, so that this continues year after year.
I am so excited to see what we can achieve in a year this way. Are you in?
I AM SOOOOO IN
Who am I? What’s my story? Why did I set up this collective and Soul Space with ten other people?
My name is Kaz, and in a nutshell, my story is that I have worked on myself and on every aspect my life for years. I have invested a lot of energy, time (and of course money) learning, un-learning, re-learning, experimenting, implementing, and most of all understanding the nature of what it means to be human.
Intrigued by the new sciences that help to explain the body-mind-soul connection, I have personally experienced, and witnessed, what some would call ‘miracles’. I truly believe that we are unlimited beings, with infinite potentials available to us, if only we choose to overcome our familiar selves.
My background in working with children, families, and educators helped me to discover a universal truth – the ‘programs’ we run determine the outcomes of our lives. Our interactions with people, places, ideas, situations and tribal beliefs can affect our thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
And so began the process of becoming aware of, and familiar with, how I personally was showing up in the world, how my body responded to the thoughts, feelings and actions I took (or didn’t), and the impact it had on my life. I have made LOTS of ‘mistakes’ in my life so far, and will continue to do so. I have fully embraced this human experience, and like many people, I have been given the opportunity to experience illness, betrayal, hardship, depression, and other challenges life throws at you.
Once I stopped being a victim to the programming and challenges, and choosing to become the person I want to be (still a huge work in progress), then it led me on an adventure and surrender into the unknown. When I started showing up FOR MYSELF, I discovered some seriously mind-blowing stuff. I took courses, went on immersive retreats, and learned from some of the most incredible people on Earth. People with no agenda, other than to be love, and remind others of the potential and power they hold.
I embraced the teachings of Dr. David Hamilton, Dr. Lori Leyden, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden, Lynne McTaggart, Dr. David Hawkins, Caroline Myss, and many others. I study new sciences, and modern Ayurveda. I pass this wisdom on in my own unique way, and work with people one to one, and host workshops, training and retreats. People have made HUGE changes in their lives with my support, encouragement, and unconditional love.
People have become their own hero, made their own connections, and continued on their own learning path, motivated and inspired to live life in the way it’s meant to be lived. Folk have empowered themselves, and choose to step away from the dysfunctional society and programming that champions stress, pharmaceuticals, and a never-ending cycle of lack mentality. They step away from the notion that we need to be ‘more’, and start reconnecting with the joys in life. The creativity starts to flow. The weight starts to lift. They feel more abundant, more connected, more alive.
All of that is easier when you’re surrounded by like-minded people. What I have found over the years, is that it is easy for people to slip back into the familiar.. even though that was being unhappy, unhealthy, and completely out of balance. So people have come on retreats, and after they have been home a couple of months, they’re desperate for the next one, because while they are away at the retreat, held in a loving, safe, sacred space – they connect with the true essence of their being. They are free to BE’.
My inspiration for The Elevation Soul Sanctuary, is born from a curiosity to see what will happen if a small group of people, interconnected, but each with their own aspirations, choose to elevate their emotions for a year.
- What will happen if they are consistent with their greatness?
- What will happen when an unconditionally loving community is formed, and the power of intention amplifies the connection to the potential?
- When we witness the greatness that each of us are, will the emotion of ELEVATION intensify the vortex of creation?
- Will outcomes manifest into being quicker than going it alone?
Throughout my life so far, and in my learning, applying and understanding, I have become my own experiment. I go deep, I go all in, and I see what effect it has. My intention for September 2022, was to find out what would happen when there were ten other people, all ready, all committed to growth, evolution, to being the example of love and community working together for 12 months.
I had a deep knowing that it was going to be magical. I knew it would push me to walk my talk, to step further out of the known and to trust in the unknown.. and it absolutely did.
I know that the tools and strategies I shared during the week long, and since them, will help people to become unstuck. To find momentum and joy in life again. To move forward fearlessly, knowing that we are truly held. Whatever that means to them, whatever they’re working on personally.
Want to improve your health? Your career? Your relationships? Your home life? Your confidence? Whatever it is, our collective will support you to achieve your goal. We’ll embrace this adventure, we will connect. We’ll create. We will elevate.
What’s your story?
It’s time to write the next chapter..
Are you inspired to Elevate?
This is a conversation recorded from a Facebook Live in October 2022, a month after our week long in-person immersion, with some of The ELEVATION Soul Sanctuary family.
Rachael and Les share their personal experience of The ELEVATION Soul Sanctuary. If you’re feeling the pull from the heart, and are ready for it to be blown open wide.. what are you waiting for?
Welcome home …
“To have that circle of loving friends that are there for each other, and only have the purest of intentions.. I could not be more grateful for that. .. This is life changing stuff. I literally feel that this retreat has helped me to kind of bring some closure to certain aspects of my life, and step into a new version of me. A new beginning. A new life. I am so ready for it… and I AM GONNA DO IT.”
“Sitting with yourself, all your parts you didn’t realise needed healing. It’s been the most awesome week I have had in my life. The love that’s here [The Elevation Soul Sanctuary], is just phenomenal. My hearts been broke open.”
Frequently Asked Questions/Concerns
“I don’t know anyone who would come with me – I’m worried I will feel like an outsider.”
It’s perfectly natural to feel a bit wobbly about this, but I assure you, those who return to these retreats do so because the environment created is so welcoming and nurturing. A sacred soul sanctuary where your heart feels at home so much, that you can’t help but be anything but your authentic self.
Even if you’re sharing a bedroom, there is plenty of space indoors and outdoors for any alone time should you feel all ‘peopled out’. Or, treat yourself and upgrade to a sole occupancy room with a double bed.
“I am worried about travelling by myself”
Get in touch! Lets see if we can work out a way around that with car shares, or pick ups from Balloch Train Station.
“Are there any payment options?”
Yes, up until the 1st March 2023, you can pay 10 monthly instalments of £111.10, contact me for details. Other options available – let’s chat about what works for you. One payment in full is £1111. Please note there is a £222 non refundable deposit, and a cancellation policy. Should you need to cancel up to 8 weeks before, £222 fee is due. After that, full payment is retained, no matter the reason, as it’s unlikely to fill that space at such short notice. You may want to consider taking out suitable travel insurance if this is a concern for you.
“I have specific dietary or other requirements, am I still welcome?”
Of course, if I can accommodate you, I will! If you’re really concerned about dietary needs, you can always bring your own food, although no discount or refund can be offered for this. Please get in touch to discuss any concerns at all.
“Do I have to participate in the workshops? What will be required of me?”
As with anything in life, you get out what you put in. It is highly recommended to get the most out of your week, you really embrace the ‘soul sanctuary’ experience, by participating in the daily practices. This is, after all, about overcoming the old self and becoming more aligned with your greatness. That might take a little effort, but it shouldn’t be too taxing. Remember, this is a very personal process, you don’t have to bare your soul all the time, unless you want to.
Gifting ourselves the time for dedicated reflection and creation is extremely beneficial to our lives, and means you leave the week and return home with clarity, purpose and vision for the year ahead.
“Am I allowed to drink alcohol?”
You’re an adult, nothing is forbidden, but it may be a better experience if you engage in the immersive week with a clear head. What I’m basically saying is, this isn’t a boozy week away. The aim is to feel high on life.